Why You Need A PDM60
- Easy – Easy to configure, easy to install, and easy to own.
- Rock Solid – Tested for over 1,000,000 (Yes… One Million) cycles, under a full 60 amp load, and still running strong!
- Completely Sealed – Fully encapsulated in an industrial grade, hi-temp potting material to make it fully water, weather, and dust proof from even the harshest of environments.
- Clean – The compact size, combined with the easy one wire outputs, allows you to install and wire all your accessories without having the finished product looking like a birds nest. Simple and clean always makes your wiring projects better.
- Customizable – The easy to use dashboard allows everyone to set up the PDM60 exactly how they want it for their accessories and their vehicle of choice. Down the road if things change, or you add more accessories, all you have to do is reprogram it to your liking and you are off and riding again.
- CAN System Compatible – If you have a CAN type electrical system on your vehicle of choice, no fear! The PDM60 is completely CAN friendly. You can wire the trigger wires right into the CAN system and it won’t even know that it is there.
- Customer Satisfaction – Current PDM60 Owners are our best source of real feedback, and we have received great feedback on these units. We receive calls every day from people who have seen the PDM60 in action, and want to know where they can get one. Who says you have to settle for messy wiring and unfriendly fuse block? We don’t. We say EVOLVE with the PDM60 and enjoy all of those wanted accessories with peace of mind, knowing they are protected.
Latest Product News
The last few months have been very exciting for the PDM60. This product was originally designed around motorcycles but [...]
The PDM60 is gaining traction on a very large scale. Recently in the motorcycle world, the PDM60 was featured in [...]
AltRider explains why Rowe Electronic's PDM60 (power distribution module) is critical to power your aftermarket electronics for your motorcycle.